How to Conduct a HR Training Class?Scenario
Imagine that you are a member of the HR department of a small retail company and upper management has asked you to create an employee customer service training class for all new employees.
Write a 6–7 page paper in which you:
Justify the use of a needs assessment for your company’s proposed employee customer service training, including an explanation of five ways in which such an assessment would expose any existing performance deficiencies.
Develop a customer service training implementation plan, including the method of training (for example: presentation, discussion, case study, discovery, role play, simulation, modeling, or on-the-job training).
Justify a selected training method for customer service training.
Propose two proven ways an organization can motivate employees who have no interest in attending training sessions.
Develop a survey to collect specific, targeted feedback from training participants that can be used to improve future training sessions.
Make sure that your survey is designed as though you were providing it to participants for completion. Include the survey within the body of your paper.
Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.
Cite each source on your source list at least one time within your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.