For this assignment, you will choose a controversy connected to an epidemic that is currently in the news at the local or national level. You will find original documents, e.g., court opinions, briefs, speeches, interviews, scientific studies (either published or in transcript form) produced by those involved in the controversy. You may also produce your own data through interviews with those involved with the controversy or by observing some facet of the controversy in action. You will analyze the controversy and draw some conclusions about it. Then in a 3000-word essay (roughly 9 pages long, double-spaced) you will present an argument about this controversy and your supporting analysis of it. What do we learn about the nature of controversies or of public argument through yr ? What are the implications of your findings? Draw on the readings for this class to offer your analysis, as well as other outside sources you might find that pertain to your subject. Don’t hesitate to interview people involved in the controversy, but be very careful to treat them with respect and to honor confidentiality if the individual you are interviewing does not wish to be named in your paper. Your paper must offer original insights. The topic I chose is how COVID-19 has effected college students Mental Health.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.