For your midterm, you are required to answer ten (10) of a possible fifteen (15) IDs. You willgive the following information: Who, what, when, where, and why is this phrase or personsignificant, in terms of California history and our course. Some answers will be short, whileothers will require more detail. When providing the “when” and “where” answers, be as specificas possible. Do not answer “California” if the answer can be narrowed down to “Mission SanFrancisco.” Similarly, there might be a “when” that covers several decades, while others mightbe a specific day. Do not write these in paragraph form. Please refer to your midterm review forthe proper format.Do not answer more than ten IDs. I will stop grading after the tenth. Here are the options:ChumashFranciscan missionarieshijos del paisMission secularizationAndres PicoBattle of San PascualNisenan IndiansTimothy OsbornBenjamin HayesSing YuBiddy MasonJapanese-Mexican Labor Association (JMLA)“Semi Tropic” CaliforniaWorking Man’s PartyVigilance Committees
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.