Consider the following scenario:Suppose your hospital has the opportunity to acquire a clinic. You are expecting a total of 110,000 patients per year. You plan to charge $79 per visit. However, 39,000 of these patients come from the HMO XYZ. You have to enter into a contract with XYZ. It costs XYZ $54 for every patient visit.uIn contract negotiations, the HMO has proposed that its contract with you will contain a 18.25% discount on all visits.uIf the clinic refuses, XYZ has threatened to take its members elsewhere.uYour fixed cost, regardless of how many patients you see, is $256,900 per yearFill in the information below (20 points):Total Expected Visits:Number of XYZ Patients:Revenue per visit non-XYZ patients:Revenue per visit from XYZ patients: Revenue per year from non-XYZ patients:Revenue per year from XYZ patients: Fixed Cost:Variable Cost per visit:Total Variable Cost per year:Answer these questions (30 points):10.How much money would you lose per XYZ patient?11.What is the total loss from XYZ patients?12.What is your total profit/loss if you reject XYZ’s proposal?13.What is your total profit/loss if you accept XYZ’s proposal?14.Based on these results, what is your next step? Explain in detail.15.If you choose to negotiate, describe in detail what you would propose to XYZ, with exact numbers and figures.General Instructions:Don’t worry about APA format, or references. However, make sure to elaborate on your calculations. If you want to include tables and illustrations to show your work, that is even better! I am looking for accurate answers, and well thought out, detailed explanation!If you do charts please do it in the google form
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.