For this assignment, you will create a Work Breakout Structure (WBS) for your project using Microsoft Excel. As an industry best practice, many project managers will build their WBS using MS Excel to provide a more simplistic view and analysis of the project’s work categories and the “Work Packages.” Once the WBS is approved, the project manager will import the data into the preferred corporate PM Tool. Examples of industry-leading tools include MS Project, Primavera, Clarity, TeamGantt, Monday.com, etc. For unit 4, you are ONLY required to submit your WBS in MS Excel.Work Breakdown Structure OverviewThe Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) is a view into the project which shows what work the project encompasses. It is a tool that helps to easily communicate the work and processes involved to execute the project. The Project Manager and project team use the WBS to develop the project schedule, resource requirements, and costs. Levels of the Work Breakdown StructureLevel 0 = Project deliverable – Overall project to be delivered.Level 1 = Key Deliverables – Deliverables required for the success of the project based on the scope.Level 2 = Sub-deliverables – Sub-deliverables are the components that make up the key deliverables. Sub-deliverables require that the work package get completed. Sometimes, the work package is established at this level.Level 3 = Work Package – The task level of the WBS where cost and resources and be assigned. Task must begin with a verb. The Work Package rolls up to the sub-deliverables.WBS ExampleThis is an excerpt from the detailed WBS created in MS Excel. Isley’s Recording Studio Example [PDF]Assignment Resource(s)Microsoft Excel (Links to an external site.)- https://www.ablebits.com/office-addins-blog/2014/0..Assignment 2Write an Essay that exceeds 500 words following the APA 6th edition on the network diagram and its benefit to the project. Address the following:What is the Network Diagram?Describe the “Activity on Node” and “Activity on Arrow” diagram.What is an early and late start, early and late finish?Describe forward and backward pass.What is slack or float?Explain the critical path.Please use a minimum of 2 references excluding the textbook. The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is a good source for this assignment (Herzing 24/7 books).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.