This stage requires you to complete three parts.Part 1A (1%): Choose a Goal from the UN Topics list that you would like to have as the focus of your audit. Please choose a topic that you are interested in researching.The deliverable for this part is to list the goal you choose. Please note, however, that once you pick a goal you cannot change it. If you change it, you will have points deducted. You need to be sure that this topic interests you and that you will use for your final report.UN Sustainable Development Goals Topic Listhttps://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/?menu=1300 (Links to an external site.)No PovertyZero HungerGood Health and Well-BeingQuality EducationGender EqualityClean Water and SanitationAffordable and Clean EnergyDecent Work and Economic GrowthIndustry, Innovation and InfrastructureReduced InequalitiesSustainable CitiesResponsible Consumption and ProductionClimate ActionLife Below WaterLife on LandPeace, Justice and Strong InstitutionsPartnershipsPart 1B (2%): Find a company that is doing something to help address this goal and research what it is doing. You will consider this your Exemplar Company. You want to find a company that others can use as a benchmark. The purpose of researching this company is to find ideas of what is being done in a given area or industry. Ideas that you can use in providing recommendations to your Case Company (see Stage 2 for details).The deliverable should provide evidence that you have researched the Exemplar Company. This should include a list of at least 5 references that you will use in your report that provide information about either the company or the UN goal you have chosen. This can be any combination of references, but at least one has to be about a company or organization that is already doing something to achieve the goal. Meaning you can have 4 about the goal and 1 about the company. Or 4 about the company and 1 about the goal. The purpose of this process if to start the research process for your final report. Please see the Stage 3 requirements to give you a better idea of what the report requires to help guide your research.You are not required to provide a write up. References should be provided in APA format. For details on APA formatting see https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/purdue_owl.html (Links to an external site.).Part 1C (1%): Find a company that you would like to help improve. This should be a company or organization that is not doing enough to address your chosen UN topic and that could benefit from what is being done by the Exemplar Company. This will be considered your Case Company. In your final report you will be providing recommendations to this company.The deliverable is to list the company. Please note, however, that once you pick a company you cannot change it. If you change it, you will have points deducted. You need to be sure you can use the company for your final report.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.