The directions are in the word document below. part 1 is pretty easy , i need you to write that in french. then in english so i can know what you wrote , Part 2 – you can not choose the same topic someone else has choosen so before you get started let me know what topic you choose then i can give you the green light to startPart 1
In 3-5 sentences, using the French that you have learned from Rosetta Stone and
this lesson, respond to the writing prompt: Que faites-vous au travail? Your
answer must address the writing prompt.
EXAMPLE FROM THE TEACHER: Je suis professeur. Dans la classe de
français, je corrige votre français. Je prépare les leçons, et je regarde vos
devoirs. J’aime bien mon travail.
For this discussion, you have a choice of topic. Pick either a historic
French or francophone figure or era. Do not simply search “famous French
people”; this must be someone or something of historical importance. Or,
pick an aspect of politics or government from France or a francophone
Research the topic, then share your findings with the class. Include images
as appropriate (such as a portrait of the person or a graphic of the system,
Be sure not to repeat a topic on which someone has already
posted. Successful posts are typically approximately 250 words in length.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.