Instructions attached.1. Week 10 Assignment 2 – Building Ethical Judgment Capabilities
Computer ethics is a rich topic that affects all of us in our interconnected world. To build good ethical judgment capabilities, Bynum and Rogerson (1) suggest applying a multi-staged approach to case study analysis where these stages are defined as: (1) detailing the case study, (2) identifying key ethical principles and specific ethical issues raised by the case, (3) calling on your experience and skills for evaluation, and (4) applying a systematic analysis technique. In this assignment, you will perform the first three of these steps for a case study.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Examine the ethical considerations and dilemmas of a diverse and interconnected world.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Write a 3- to 5-page paper in which you analyze a computer ethics cases.
Read the article entitled, ”
Your Botnet is My Botnet: Analysis of a Botnet Takeover
,” about a team of researchers who reverse engineered the Torpig botnet, controlled it, and captured data.
· Describe the nature and details of the case, including the persons, organizations, and stakeholders involved.
· Describe ethical principles both supporting the actions of the principal actors (such as minimizing harm or damage to targets of the attacks) in a computer ethics case and contradicting the actions of the principal actors, citing specific, credible sources that support one’s assertions and conclusions.
· Explain why you agree or disagree with the actions of the principal actors in the case, citing specific, credible sources that support your position from an ethical perspective.
4. Justify your position from an ethical perspective.
. Support your main points, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three specific and credible academic references synthesized into a coherent analysis of the evidence.
5. Cite each source listed on your references page at least one time within your assignment.
5. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the
. Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well-organized; grammatically correct; and nearly free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
6. Use section headers in your paper to clearly delineate your main topics.
· Terrell Ward Bynum. 2003. Computer Ethics and Professional Responsibility: Introductory Text and Readings. Cambridge, MA: Blackwell Publishers, Inc.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.