InstructionsWeekly SummariesOn a weekly basis, learners are expected to submit a Weekly Summary of topics learned, objectives achieved and a conclusion as to the practical relevance of the subject material covered. The Weekly Summary should include the following “Five Points” as “Headings (similar to Chapter Titles)” and run about 1-2 pages, due by Day 7. The “Body” should take the form of a “Q/A” format.:What are the most important concepts you have learned from this course?What would you recommend to your management/leadership based on these concepts? (e.g., change of direction, new systems, re-engineering). Think of this from the perspective that you are the senior executive in the organization with the authority to impact change.How will these concepts impact you personally and professionally?What is the value-added from these concepts or what difference can these concepts make to your organization? (e.g., financial savings, productivity improvements, expanded marketing activities).Personal notes and observations on your individual progress in the course and group work.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.