Explain principles of care for clients with oncological disorders.ScenarioAnna is a 45-year-old female that presented to her physician’s office for her annual check-up. Anna has a history of diabetes, obesity, and noncompliance with diet and medications to control her diabetes. She a single mother of three teenagers and smokes regularly. During the history review, Anna shares with you that she has not been feeling like herself for the past six months, she has been unusually tired and thought that she felt a lump in her right breast during a self-breast exam around that same time. She stated, “I am very busy with my children; I haven’t had time to get it checked out.” She has recently been experiencing right nipple pain. Anna has a positive family history of breast cancer; both her mother and grandmother have been treated for breast cancer. Anna has never had a mammogram. During the breast examination, the practitioner palpated a lump in Anna’s right breast. No discharge from the nipple was observed. Anna’s right breast was tender upon palpation. No abnormalities were found in the left breast. Based on the physical findings Anna will undergo a diagnostic mammogram.InstructionsIn a 2-page paper, describe the care that Anna would require and address the questions below.What risk factors does Anna have that could predispose her to the development of cancer?What signs and symptoms could indicate that Anna has developed cancer?Based on Anna’s risk factors and presenting problems, identify three care strategies that you would use to provide quality care to Anna. Provide rationale to explain why you chose these strategies.ResourcesFor assistance with citations, refer to the APA Guide.For assistance with research, refer to the Nursing Research Guide.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.