Essay #1 RevisionAs discussed in our syllabus, revision means deep re-thinking and rewriting – not just surface-level correction. This is your chance to apply what you’ve learned to past work, to take your ideas and your words to the next level. Revisions will be “substantial” in that you will either smoothly integrate at least one new page of writing or will rewrite your initial draft completely, taking a fresh start or approach. Remember that new material shouldn’t just be tacked on to the end of your essay; instead, it should cause you to adapt and change the paper as a whole, giving it fresh insight, more evidence and analysis, and more thoughtful reflection. Use the feedback and lessons you received from class workshops and peer review, as well as my feedback on your work to help you productively revise your ideas and fine-tune your words. In your revisions, use the highlight function to highlight all changes you make (including small changes such as punctuation), as well as any sentences, paragraphs, or sections that are brand new. If your entire essay is totally revised, you can just write that at the top.Requirements:EITHER integrate at least one new page of writing OR rewrite your initial paper completelyHIGHLIGHT all revisions madeThe following content is
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.