Scope:An independent, analytical essay evaluating corporate entrepreneurship within an existing organisation of your choice.Guidelines:Suppose you choose to analyse corporate entrepreneurship by an established organization (e.g. Centrica, Santander, Omantel, etc.).A good assignment would:(a) Describe a “trigger” (e.g. environmental trend or potential disruption / competitive threat / poor financial situation) and the threats / opportunities it represents to the competitive landscape for your chosen company. Please analyse how this trend / technology / disruption etc. would change your chosen existing organisation’s competitive position if it does not respond to it?(b) Analyse how may the organisation addresses the trend / disruption through its corporate entrepreneurship efforts. You may want to analyse the composition of the following forms of CE the company supports:i. start-up projects that are a part of their corporate accelerator / incubator / bootcamp and those they are actively targeting;ii. corporate venturing investments (i.e. when a corporate acts as an investor and buys a share in a start-up);iii. projects that have emerged recently from various new product / market development initiatives (usually supported by the R&D department); andiv. partnerships with other organisations that address new business opportunities.(c) What else they can do in terms of their corporate entrepreneurship activities in order to continue to take advantage of the emergence of the trend / new technology / disruption or to address the competitive threat / poor financial performance? For ideas, you may want to look at what your chosen company’s key competitors are doing and whether it would make sense for your chosen organisation to adopt any of these approaches or move into any of the new market spaces that their competitors are active in. Please take into account your chosen organisation’s current operating footprint and business models as well as the new corporate entrepreneurship activities to date.(d) Should you feel that the organisation’s organisational architecture should be improved, please provide specific recommendations how this might be addressed.Tip: Please focus on a specific trend / disruption affecting your chosen organisation, particularly in case of large, diversified companies. For instance, in case of a large financial institution such as Santander, which is affected by many trends, you could look at one trend such as the emergence and wider adoption of blockchain technology or growth in mobile payments.General recommendations:-Please base your analysis on the readings from the text, discussions in class and relevant peer-reviewed journal articles.-Ensure that the use of the course concepts is explicit and appropriate.-Use subheadings (sections) to enhance clarity.-Attribute the evidence to the original sources but feel free to introduce your own ideas and interpretationsFormative assessment:Each learning team will be responsible for preparing an analytical presentation of one of the cases included in the syllabus.*** Words count = 1900 words.*** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style.*** I’ve uploaded materials inside compressed file named “Materials”.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.