Assignment Regulation:Please the assignment should be very perfect meet and cover all the points required in the question with examples and events. provide Good quality work, specific and focused on the issuePlease Use APA style referenceevery question or sub question explained and described well Word Limit – Minimum (200-300) words for each questionapply “Times New Roman Font” with double space within their reports.A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.If the assignment shows more than 10% plagiarism, the students would be graded zeroat least one scholarly, peer-reviewed reference in support of each answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course. (Total at least 4)Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for
poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Explain the effects of low price-guarantee on the price. (1.5 Marks)
2. If a group of sellers could form a cartel, what quantity and price would they try to set? (1.5
3. What do you understand by discriminatory monopoly? Bring out the conditions that enables
the monopoly firm to charge different prices for its product in different markets. (2 Marks)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.