Discussion Childhood and Adult Nutrition Questions
How would you handle a school age child, approximately 5 – 10 years old, who barely eats any fruits and vegetables and will only eat these 5 foods:
mac and cheese
These children do exist! Give the rationale to your suggestions and be creative!
Answer the “Take Action” question about Neil in Chapter 18.
If you were Neil’s friend or relative and learned of his situation, what are 3 things you could do or suggest to improve his nutritional status and mental outlook? It is important to explain the rationale behind your suggestions for Neil.
Neil, a 70-year-old man, lives alone at his house in a suburban area. His wife died a year ago. He doesn’t have many friends; his wife was his primary confidante. His neighbors across the street and next door are friendly, and Neil used to help them with yard projects in his spare time. Neil’s health has been good, but recently he has had trouble with his teeth. His diet has been poor, and in the past 3 months, his physical and mental vigor has deteriorated. He has been slowly lapsing into depression, so he keeps the shades drawn and rarely leaves his house. Neil keeps very little food in the house because his wife did most of the cooking and shopping, and he just isn’t interested in food.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.