Often times consulting and project manager roles get confused when they, in fact, should not be used interchangeably.For this week’s discussion, I would like you to consider the following:The concept of the “Consulting Approach” for “winning work” as discussed in Chapter 6 of our text.The statement “Project management in a typical consulting engagement is not complex, but consultants are not great project managers” found on page 123 in our text.The actions of counsel and consult and the two different things that should be presented at the end of an engagement.After reading our text and the considerations above, students should answer to the following questions.What is the difference between a consultant and a project manager?Explain why are consultants not great project manager?What are the differences in the deliverables between a consultant and project manager?What skills or traits do you have personally that as a consultant would help you win work and satisfy a client? The initial post is due on Thursdays and replies to your classmates are due by Sundays. Also, reply to at least two classmates’ posts. You are free to reply as many times as you’d like to as many peers as you’d like, but the minimum requirement is two substantive peer replies. Your response to your classmates’ discussion needs to be substantive, meaning it should add something new to the original comment, including a level of depth that enriches the discussion (i.e. reflecting on their response, applying their comment to the workplace, the literature, etc.). Primary post is 400 wordsand need to rply 2 other students each 100 words
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.