Competency Analyze the influence of cultural, socioeconomic, and behavioral factors on public health. Scenario As a public health nurse at a community clinic, your supervisor has asked you to research and examine childhood obesity in the community. You have been asked to create a visual concept map to be shared during a staff meeting to illustrate your findings on the cultural, socioeconomic, and behavioral factors that are contributing to childhood obesity as well as determining how the community clinic can promote healthy behaviors to address childhood obesity. Instructions Create a visual concept map on child obesity and the factors influencing childhood obesity that: Identifies a specific community to research and provides comprehensive statistical data on childhood obesity in the selected community. (Any community in Florida). Detailed analysis of the factors that influence childhood obesity with comprehensive information on each factor: cultural factors, socioeconomic factors, and behavioral factors. Illustrates the connection between childhood obesity, behavior, culture, and socioeconomic status, with comprehensive example(s). Describes how the promotion of health behaviors will help to reduce and ultimately eliminate childhood obesity, with comprehensive example(s). Explains ways the public health nurse can support healthy behaviors while responding to the diverse needs in the community. Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar in the visual concept map.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.