Cultural self-awareness pertains to the level of understanding each of us has about how we are influenced by the various cultural groups we belong to. Answer the following questions: (3 points)How does my or my family’s current socioeconomic status (class) affect how I spend vacations? (.25)What are some values I’ve learned based on the region of the country where I grew up or live currently? (.25)How do my religious, spiritual, and moral beliefs influence what I interpret as good and bad behavior? (.25)How does my ethnic or racial group influence my understanding of how family members should support each other? (.25)How do (how could) the various cultural groups that I belong to impact the way I interact with stakeholders in the nonprofit sector? Please address the following: (2 points)Board Members and/or your supervisors and directors (people who might be in a position of authority over you)ClientsDonorsOther Staff and/or Volunteers2. Based on the class readings in the “State of Diversity” section of the module, answer the following questions: (minimum 2-3 sentence responses) (1.5 points)Which of the findings related to diversity in the nonprofit sector did you find surprising? Why were they surprising? If nothing surprised you about the findings, explain why? What strategies could you (or have you) implemented to build and retain a diverse and inclusive team at a nonprofit?What are the sector’s biggest challenges to making the talent pipeline more diverse?3. As a leader, you have an important role is creating a culturally competent organization. List 3 concrete actions you can take to build a more culturally competent organization (hint: go to the section in the module that discusses diversity plans). (1.5 points)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.