Deliverable Length: 600–800 words + journal entries Two people are starting a small IT firm. They come to you for advice on how to form a partnership. They have listed 2 scenarios and are asking you how to make journal entries for each one of the following transactions:1.Two partners, A and B, start a partnership. ◦Partner A’s investment is the following: ◾Cash: $20,000 ◾Inventory: $30,000 ◾Accounts payable: $50,000 ◾Computer equipment: $40,000 ◾Accumulated depreciation: $20,000 ◦Partner B’s investment is the following: ◾Cash: $10,000 ◾Computer software: $20,000 2.Two partners, Small and Big, form a partnership in which Small invested $40,000 and Big invested $60,000 for a total capital of $100,000. But Small devotes more time to the business and earns more from the firm. They have agreed to share the profits as follows: ◦The first $20,000 is allocated on the partner’s capital balances. ◦The next $30,000 is allocated based on service: Small gets $20,000, and Big gets $10,000. ◦Any remaining profits are allocated equally. ◦The partnership’s net income is $100,000. ◦What is Small’s portion of the net income? What is Big’s portion of the net income? Make the entry for this allocation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.