all requirements and instructions are inside the assignment file the most important instructhions are no plagiarism – no matching ratio All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.word format only APA referencing style (2-3)College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: End of Week 7, 15/10/2020 @ 23:59
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Demonstrate a solid understanding of decision making process for complex issues pertaining
to business environment both internally and externally. (1.2)
Apply and analyze various concepts of problem solving in diverse contexts and business
situations. (1.5 & 2.2)
Identify and analyze different perspectives on understanding problems for different situations.
Utilize different decision making tools to enhance problem solving and decision
making approaches. (4.3)
Critical Thinking Case studies:
“Jadawel” a major retailer of household products in Saudi Arabia, had experienced steady growth
during the past ten years since inception i.e. 2009. Mr. Badar, Marketing manager of the company has
left the company in 2019. Mr. Hesham al Harby, who was working with Mr. Badr since 2009, now
became marketing manager.
The company has been experiencing steadily declining sales in an increasingly competitive and
growing market from last one year. Even after increase in sales force, sales were not meeting
expectations, and had not been for some time. In fact, sales had begun to decline in a market that still
appeared to be growing with more competitors chipping away at a market the company once owned.
Rashid, a sales executive who joined the company in December 2019, said that he could not get proper
training form the company. In a feedback of Customer, Jadawel’s product price is costly and lack of
Mr. Khaled Al-ghassini, CEO has hired you to help him in increasing the company’s annual growth
rate and ultimately its profitability.
“Jadawel” has 25 retail stores located mostly in shopping malls in almost all the big cities in Saudi
Arabia. Total revenue from the 25 stores has declined, despite major back-end cost savings.
1. Identify the problem. [and other sub problems]
a. Main problem: ……………………………………..
b. Other problems:
2. What could be the causes of problem?
a. Cause of the problem- 5 Why Technique
b. Develop a Cause and Effect Diagram
3. Gather information: What information should you gather that would be helpful to know before
making a decision?
4. Consider the various choices of solution?
5. Make the decision. What should you do?
6. Evaluate the decision. Why do you think this is the best decision possible?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.