Instructions:The five “conceptions of a consumer” presents a framework for examining and organizing the purchase decision process of consumers. Thus, the framework presents an opportunity to examine the responsibility of the marketer to consider the ethical ramifications to its consumer base, i.e. Corporate Social Responsibility. The following 5 conceptions are defined and explained in the Business Ethics Workshop, eBook, Chapter 12. 1. The wary consumer 2. The contracting consumer 3. The protected consumer 4. The renegade consumer 5. The capable consumerCourse Material and ResearchThis project requires you to do research on the Internet. You are expected to use course material going beyond defining terms. You are expected to explain the ‘why and how’ of a situation. Avoid merely making statements but close the loop of the discussion by explaining how something happens or why something happens, which focuses on importance and impact. In closing the loop, you will demonstrate the ability to think clearly and rationally showing an understanding of the logical connections between the course material and the question(s) being asked. Using one or two in-text citations from the course material throughout the entire paper will not earn many points on the assignment. The support must be relevant and applicable to the topic being discussed. Points are not earned for mentioning a term or concept but by clearly and thoroughly explaining or discussing the question at hand.Your RoleAs consumers we can define our attitudes and acceptance or rejection of advertising based upon our perceptions and experience. But as students of Business Management, we are called upon to examine the topic more in depth and from a corporate perspective. This assignment will address the following questions from the perspective of a business owner or chief marketing officer. Note: Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.