Community Agency VignettesInstructions: This assignment will ask you to pick one child vignette and research community agencies that would support them. Please pick one of the child vignettes below and answer the corresponding questions. In your response, please let me know which vignette you decided on. Your questions should be answered thoroughly and include specific details regarding the resources for each child. For example: If you would recommend referring the children the Health and Family Services, what would you be referring them for? If you are going to recommend going to a WIC office, what is the specific information that they will need andwhere can they find the office.VignettesAnthonyThree-year-old Anthony and his family are behind on rent. They are facing possible homelessness and worrying they will run out of food. Many of these challenges can be linked to the difficulty Anthony’s mother is having in finding steady employment. A consequence of these stressors may be seen in how Anthony’s behavior has changed at his childcare. He has become more socially withdrawn and has begun hitting and punching other children and having tantrums.Questions:1. What resources might support Anthony’s family with housing and food? Please list the specific resource information: (name, address, phone number and any other information a family might need to have regarding these resources). Please be sure that you include both housing and food resources. 2. What resources might support Anthony’s teachers to bolster all aspects of his learning and development, including helping him to self-regulate? Qasim arrived recently with his mother, father, and older sister, Daba, from Syria. Qasim is three years old.At home Qasim’s family speaks Arabic, but both parents are eager to learn English. Through an interpreter, Qasim’s parents report that he has an extensive vocabulary and seems to be adding new words and using longer sentences, in Arabic, each day.The journey to San Diego was a perilous one. His family has shared that Qasim sometimes has bad dreams about their journey that wake him up and require stroking, rocking, and soothing words to get him back to sleep. His family calls him a “little professor” based on the fact that he is extremely curious, quite perceptive, and very interested in how things work. To support his English development and help him begin to feel at home, his family is sending him to a nearby early childhood program each day. His teacher reports that he often seems withdrawn and quiet, but is also watching the other children to see and follow what they’re doing. She acknowledges that she doesn’t know any Arabic and is struggling with how best to support Qasim and collaborate with his family.Questions:1. What resources might support Qasim’s family in their adjustment to their new community? Please list the specific resource information: (name, address, phone number and any other information a family might need to have regarding these resources).2. What resources might support Qasim’s teacher in her work with him and her engagement of a family that does not speak English?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.