Review the following case scenario:You are the Charge Nurse on duty when an upset mother of an adult disabled young man, on the floor you are covering, comes to talk about the care her son is receiving. She is concerned the nurses allowed him to sleep through the morning medication pass and now the Myasthenia Gravis symptoms have “flared up” and he can barely hold up his head. He now cannot safely eat at this time due to his high risk of choking. You talk with her and get her calmed down and then talk with the nurses.In an APA formatted paper with a minimum of 2 pages (not including title and references pages), and utilizing at least 2 peer reviewed articles, discuss both of the areas listed below:1.Effective communication strategies for this family in the patient-family centered care system of today’s hospital.2.How the charge nurse as a member of the interprofessional team can collaborate and communicate with other members of the team (including nurses, other providers, Patient care technicians etc.) to best help this patient improve and get home safely.Assignment RequirementsYour writing Assignment should:·follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);·be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;·display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and·use APA current edition format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.