1. Read the article about horseshoe crabs there is Word document that contains questions and vocabulary words. Please use the MLA heading provided on the document. Follow the directions for answering the questions using complete sentences. There are also vocabulary words that you need to define. With the vocabulary words, you may provide a copy and paste of the definition, which means that the definitions do not need to be complete sentences; you may use a dictionary.Last name 1
27 October 2020
Article Comprehension Questions and Vocabulary: “Blue Blood Worth $60,000 a Gallon”
Directions: Answer the following questions using complete sentences. Remember that your
answer should include some of the words that are in the question to help you form a complete
Any answer that is directly quoted from the article must be introduced and put in quotation
Example Question: How long has the horseshoe crab been on the Earth?
Example Answer: The horseshoe crab “has been on the Earth for 450 million years.”
1. Why is horseshoe crab blood so important?
2. Why is the horseshoe crab population falling?
3. What are some other reasons that there is a decline of the horseshoe crab population?
4. How could the horseshoe crab population grow?
Define the following vocabulary words. The definitions may be copied directly from a
dictionary. The definitions do not have to be complete sentences.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.