part one (atleast 2 pages long minimum double space) In recent years, the free trade movement has come under increasing fire as markets have opened and barriers to trade have fallen.Research the pros and cons of free trade, considering the perspectives of both advocates and critics. Assess whether the benefits of free trade outweigh the drawbacks.Write a report in APA style (for example: appropriate title page, spacing, and margins; correct formatting of citations and references used to support your perspectives; properly formatted headings to organize your work).Be sure to include the following in your report:Summary of Free Trade:What is free trade?What are the pros and conspart two (just makesure you cover the question there is no minimum)Surveys consistently show that 60% of Americans would like to start their own business, but not nearly as many act on this desire.If a person is serious about pursuing business creation, one of the first things he or she should do is think critically about what business to pursue. What is the need? How can the business meet that need and earn a profit?The next step involves doing some research about the business services and products and then of putting those initial thoughts in writing to form a business plan.Tasks:For this assignment, you will compose a report about a possible business that you want to start. Think about a need (consumers) that you have observed in your local community or region. What interests or expertise do you have? How can those factors come together to create a viable business?Your report should include:The purpose of the business:What need exists?What is the product or service you intend to provide through your business?The viability of the business:Why would this product or service be profitable?What are at least two major obstacles that would get in the way of launching this business or its success?What other people, companies, or organizations have been successful with this, or a similar, product or service?DO NOT PLAGARIZE I WILL CHECK
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.