1.Draw the Relational Database Schema Diagram, then show the Functional Dependency and Referential Integrity for the following Hospital Invoice Database:ACCOUNT (InvoiceNbr, AccountNbr, InvoiceDate, DueDate, DateAdmitted, DateDischarged)PATIENT (PatientNbr, PatientName, PatientAddress, City, State, Zip)PATIENT_CHARGES (InvoiceNbr, ItemCode, Charge)ITEM (ItemCode, Description)ADMISION (PatientNbr, DateAdmitted, DateDischarged, Location)ROOM (Location. Accommodation, Extension)OCCUPANCY (Location, DateAdmitted, PatientNbr)PROCEDURE_LOCATION (PatientNbr, Proceduredate, Location)ACCOUNT_PATIENT (AccountNbr, PatientNbr)Note: The Relational Schema above is in 3rd Normal Form relations with the Functional Dependencies and Referential Integrity constraints.2.Consider the following relations:Customer (CustomerID , CustomerName, CustomerAddress, CustomerCity, CustomerState, CustomerPostalCode)Order (OrderID, OrderDate, CustomerID)Product (ProductID, ProductDescription, ProductStandardPrice)Write SQL Command to retrieve the customer IDs and names of all customers, along with the order IDs for all the orders they have placed? (2 points)Write SQL Command to list customer name, identification number, and order number for all customers listed in the Customer table. Include the customer identification number and name even if there is no order available for that customer? (2 points)Write SQL Command to retrieve the name and address of the customer who placed order number 1234? (1 point)Write SQL Command to list the details about the product with the highest standard price? (2 points)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.