9 questions. show work on a piece of paper. 9 questions. show work on a piece of paperQUESTION 1
Use Bernoulli’s Equation to solve for the pressure gauge reading at Point 1.
Using the answer above (Question 1), how high would a water tower need to be to generate that
What is the water velocity in the 12 inch pipe? And how many gpm are flowing?
Using the flow in gpm from above (Question 3) , what would the water plant capacity need to be to
meet a fire protection demand?
With water flowing in the system below, how much pressure is lost due to friction? Give your answer
in feet and psi.
If Q at Point 1 is 500 gpm, find V1, V2 and Q2
Using Q2 from above (Question 6) , what would be the pressure loss per foot due to friction if the pipe
is a sch. 40 steel pipe, black steel as used on wet sprinkler systems? (Using Hazen-Williams EQ)
(round to 6 decimals)
Calculate the flow from each hydrant as noted below.
A. 2 1/2″ outlet, Cd=0.9, pitot tube 42 psi
B. 5″ outlet, Cd=0.9, pitot tube 42 psi
2 1/2″ outlet, cd=0.8, pitot tube 27 psi
If 2 gpm of water at 60oF is flowing in an 1 inch pipe, what is the Reynolds number? Is the flow
Laminar or Turbulent?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.