Hi, how are you?Post Lab Report Format (typed, printed, page numbered, single spacing) (make sure to put Your Name and Your Partner’s Name together)Title (Adipic Acid from Cyclohexanone)Purpose (why we did the exp.)Chemical Structure (make sure to put the reference) You can draw your own structure with free software (any chemical structure drawing software is ok. However, put the name of the software below the structures)Safety Information/Physical Data (physical properties of compounds)Procedure (Your own paragraph form (3rd person))Clean-Up (how to clean up the wastes)Observational Data PresentationAny gas formation? Color of adipic acid? Final mass of adipic acid? IR? Briefly explain IR. (See the attached IR in this announcement)Discussion (in PARAGRAPH FORM)What is the ketone? What is oxidation? (What is reduction?)How does nitric acid work on cyclohexanone? What is the oxidizing agent?What is the fume? Is it one of the products from the chemical reaction?Why ice-cold ethanol?Explain your IR data. Is it the desired product (adipic acid)?Is It different from the reactant IR (cyclohexanone) in your lab manual?% yield? Any possible sources of error?References (ACS format for discussion)Side reaction: N/ATheoretical yield: make sure to show your calculation work.Mechanisms: N/AAnalysis of TLC/IR/NMR: show the IR again and explain the IR of adipic acid in detail.Post Lab Questions: N/A
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.