write a minimum 5000 words paperNO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED! – will be checked on turnitinHello, I’m looking for someone can write a CBA report with our proposal. The requirements are attached.Title: “Regulation of Wearing Masks in Public Spaces in Ottawa”
Background: COVID-19 is a highly infectious disease caused by a newly discovered
coronavirus, and has caused a total of 5373 cases including 297 deaths to date in
Ottawa alone. The transmission of the novel COVID-19 is facilitated by droplets or
saliva of people infected by the virus. It has been supported by numerous scientific
evidence that wearing masks or face coverings in public spaces can help protect
others and prevent community transmission. Increasing evidence indicates that
wearing a mask is a crucial added measure in reducing the spreading of COVID-19,
recognizing that people without symptoms may be infectious and that there’s a higher
risk for transmission in indoor settings.
At the beginning of the pandemic, public health agencies didn’t stress the importance
of wearing masks in public spaces, which led to a lack of awareness of the risk that
COVID-19 can pose on members of society and the public health system. Some
members of the public act irresponsibly by showing up in public spaces without
wearing masks. This practice may lead to large-scaled transmission and will put many
people in danger. Recently, during the reopening phase in Ontario, some people
mistook the signal as neglecting necessary protective measures like wearing masks
and strictly following social distancing, which leads to the rebound of the pandemic.
On the other hand, showing up in public without masks can be an involuntary
act. The biggest problem in some areas is shortage of masks. People may not have
access to masks due to the short supply of masks or financial reasons. In this case,
people with jobs that require frequent contact with customers would undertake more
risk than the general public.
1. Introducing the regulation of wearing masks in public spaces
As a temporary law, people should know the reason and time limit from
officials. The government and institutions have the responsibility to propose
the right method of wearing a mask through different channels, for example:
social media platforms and notice in public areas. Proposing for temporary
application requiring that masks be worn in certain prescribed spaces to limit
the spread of COVID-19. To popularize the health hazard and fatality rate of
coronavirus may prevent face exposure in enclosed public places.
2. Enforcing the regulation through Monetary Penalties
The government empowers institutions to fine people who stay in enclosed
public spaces and refuse to follow procedures to wear masks between $200$400, which includes a victim surcharge.
The main objective of this project is to reduce the number of the infected caused by
COVID-19. The intended result is to control the spread of the pandemic and help the
whole society back to normal, which can significantly reduce the economic loss.
The study is also aimed at giving monetary value to benefits, such as the reduced
medical expenditures, and compare that value to the monetary value of the costs. We
wish to analyze the cost and benefit for both the consumers , producers of masks and
from this determine if the net benefits outweigh the net costs. A conclusion will then
be drawn from this on weather to push the policy forward.
Expected costs and benefits:
• The cost of importing/producing masks as the shortage occurs
• Implementing the Monetary Penalty
• Advertising the adverse reaction of not wearing masks
• Extra security expense
• Recycling the discarded masks
• Sales increase for manufacturers
• Reducing infection rate and then the medical expenditures
• Reducing government expenditure on subsidies
The final report of your CBA project should have Seven components: (i) An
Introduction (which will include the objectives of your research as well as its
importance); (ii) Standing (Whose benefits and costs to include and why?); (iii)
Identification and Categorization (of all possible costs and Benefits associated with
your project; determine those benefits and costs you included in your CBA and explain
why); (iv) Valuation of Benefits and Costs (How did you attach dollar values on the
benefits and costs you decided to include in your CBA? Where do they come from? Are
those reliable?); (v) Discounting: (Which discount rate did you use for your project and
why? How did you calculate it?); (vi) How did you calculate NPV? Did you conduct a
sensitivity Analysis of your results? What are the implications of your results?), and
(vii) Summarize the key results and conclude the report.
The final report should not exceed 15 type-written pages (Max. 5,700 words; Font
Size: 12, double-spaced) including figures, tables and the references.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.