Answers the questions in the cover page.Use times new roman font 12 for all answers.Word format only.No matching ratio.College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 31/10/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Cost accounting
Course Code: ACCT 301
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1441/1442 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE
READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for
poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Page 1 of 3
Q1 Give example of company using ABC costing and explain the process used in this company to
assign costs in an ABC system? (Week 7: Chapter 7, ABC costing)
Q 2 Give examples of questions managers could ask to help them identify relevant qualitative
factors that will be used before making decision? (Week 9: Chapter 4, Relevant information for
Q 3 Kadhim Co. manufactures product B which is a part of its main product. Kadhim Co makes
50,000 units of product B per year. The production costs are detailed below. An outside supplier has
offered to supply 50,000 units of product B per year at $ 2.45 each. Fixed production cost of $ 40,000
associated with the product B are unavoidable. Should Kadhim Co make or buy the product B?
The production cost per unit for manufacturing a unit of product B are:
Variable Manufacturing Overhead
(Week 9: Chapter 4, Relevant information for decision making)
Page 2 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.