1000 words paper requiredmaterial herehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iEXis_1jWB…Midterm Paper
Having now read substantial sections from the Confucian Analects and Aristotle’s
Nicomachean Ethics, your task for this paper is thus. You should put forth a definition of
“Virtue”, in doing so you will provide some evidence. In choosing how you provide this
evidence one must be aware of the differences between Aristotle and Confucius; do they have the
same definition of virtue? After putting forth your own definition, with supporting evidence from
one or both of our major texts, pick one or two virtues from Aristotle and Confucius and, explain,
(i) what they are, (ii) if they are the same, similar, or different, and (iii) why the conclusion in (ii)
is important. Please see above for the re- write policy. If you want to use an outside source, you
must approve it with me before hand. If you do use an outside source without prior permission,
you will lose a letter grade on this paper. 1000 words (approximately 4 pages).
Warning: Use Times New Roman, or Cambria. Double space. 12 point font size. 1 inch margins
(make sure to double check, people often mess this one up). Page numbers. Failure to do so is a
letter grade off your paper. This is (i) a college course, and (ii) this is not a writing skills class.
These are very basic writing skills. Points lost in this manner cannot be earned back via rewrite.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.