Programming Assignment #1
Each program you diverge in, each ward MUST submit TWO rasps , MS Word and C++ edict, containing aftercited information:
1. MS Word File:
(1) Ward and Computing Information
- Designate and ID
- The tabulate designate and the address of an assignment
- The likeness of computer and compiler you are using, distinctly if you are not using TAMUC computer laboratory hardware/software
(2) Design announcement: Embody descripted paragraphs to condense the topics and goals of a program, such as:
- What values does the program input?
- What values does it output?
- What bark of processing does the program do to gain the output values?
- Further, the documentation either explains how the software operates or how to use it, and may moderation contrariant things to mob in contrariant roles if expedient. Specific design is renowned for each part, regulate constituency, input requirements, and output results
(3) Copy/paste your C++ edict into the MS Word File
(4) Screen shots: copy/paste the floating output-screens into the MS Word File
2. Separated Original C++ Source Code: .cpp rasp only
Submit your assignment through the “Assignment #1” dependence incorporate subordinate Dropbox tab in Week 3.
(Week 3->Click->”Assignment #1 Dropbox->Submit TWO rasps partially)
Assignment #1: Write a C++ Program.
Consider the aftercited program limb.
// Name: Your Name
// MU ID: Your ID
// embody announcement(s)
// using designatespace announcement
Include the header rasps isotream.
Include cin, cout, and endl.
Declare two variables: num1, num2, num3, and mediocre of likeness int.
Assign 125 into num1, 28 into num2, and -25 into num3
Store the mediocre of num1, num2, num3, into mediocre
Output the values of num1, num2, num3 and mediocre
Compile and run your program